Thursday 8 March 2012

Envy My Envelope (NOW Available!)

I must say, I really love this clutch that I have one Classic Brown for myself.

Envy My Envelope in Classic Brown
 




 
This is a large envelope clutch that you can see in korean dramas (So many that I can't remember which!). The straps are removable to serve as a clutch, or just hook it up to use as a shoulder bag!


 For those who dare to be different: Poison Ivy 



Dijon Mustard





 Or for someone (like me) who prefers the Classic Black 


  

 Definitely a-go with every girl's Chanel N°5 lipstick: Melon Red


 

 Or maybe you're more of a Hello Kitty ^^ : Princess Pink


Shouting Pink



Or something to go with your navy pants? Blue Hue

 Pure White
As of now I have: 
Pure White
Classic Black
Classic Brown
Blue Hue
Princess Pink
Shouting Pink
Melon Red sold!
Poison Ivy
Dijon Mustard

Envy My Envelope
Measurements (cm): 34 (L) x0.5 (W) x23 (H)
Price: RM40


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...