Monday 3 September 2012

Pocket of Suede

When I head out for a quick meal,my checklist consist of these few essential items: Money, iPhone, keys, I.D. & driver's license (perhaps lip-balm just for that pink sparkle even on a hot, hot day)

I am really lazy to carry my handbag sometimes, as it is only 5 minutes away from my car or my place.

If you feel like I am talking to you, girl, this Pocket of Suede is for you!

 L to R: Golden Rod & Chocolate

Simple and classy, I love this so much!

 
Chocolate

You can put your stationery as well. Just perfect to put the essential things that you need for the casual meal or the one hour class.



Pocket of Suede
Available in:
SOLD OUT Chocolate
Golden Rod
Measurements (cm): 20.5 (L) x 01 (W)* x 8.5 (H)
Price: RM25 only!
*maximum width with items in it

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...